Females in the community.

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 22 12:25:26 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 22 March 2016 at 18:06:28 UTC, Chris Wright wrote:
> https://peerj.com/preprints/1733/
>
> "Surprisingly, our results show that women's contributions tend
> to be accepted more often than men's. However, when a woman's
> gender is identifiable, they are rejected more often."

It is not peer reviewed and for good reasons.

> In other words, you can be any gender you want! Just don't let
> people in the community know if you're not a guy.

In other words, you can be fed horseshit, as long as it goes into
your confirmation bias, you are happy to eat it.

> Hope that wasn't an important part of your identity, like if
> your
> parents went as far as dressing you in different clothing
> because
> your gender from the day you were born or something like that.

Ok let me tell you something about my identity, where I was born
and all of this. I was born and grew in France. You may not know,
but all the idiocies you are spouting are just rebranding of
French post-modernism and structuralism/post-structuralism.
Derida, Foucault, Deleuze, Bourdieu, etc ...

The whole damn thing became very popular after Mai 68, and,
because of Gramcism, became the norm, notably in schools, in less
than 2 decades. Meaning I was fed this nonsense pretty much
everyday for like 20 years. There is hardly anything new in what
you are presenting me. I get that you are all existed because
this is new in the US, but while you guys are discovering glacier
are sexists, we, in France, already knew that E=mc^2 is a sexed
equation because it "privilegize the speed of light over other
speed that are also vitally necessary to us" (Iriguay, 1987).

It is all ex post facto rationalization to fit the narrative. See
your "study" ? Women get more PR merged => women are better
coders. Women get less PR merged => women are oppressed.

It is all mental gymnastic and zero content.