Females in the community.

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 22 13:52:03 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 22 March 2016 at 20:38:00 UTC, Chris Wright wrote:
> It's from a source with many peer-reviewed articles, and you're
> not providing any evidence at all, peer reviewed or otherwise,
> to counter it.

Good thing the burden of proof is not on me then.

I mean why would I have to present anything at this point ?
Everything that has been presented so far has been a complete
trainwreck, as expected.

I mean from the Gnome outreach program, that ended up bankrupting
the Gnome fundation, non peer reviewed research and invisible
vitriol, you have presented no case that is worth debunking so
far.