Females in the community.

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 23 21:05:53 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 23 March 2016 at 10:46:22 UTC, QAston wrote:
> I could point to the building you're sitting in. Most likely
> made almost exclusively by males.

LOL. I happened to spend most the day today with a group of
women... building something. (I was there too, of course, but I'm
practically one of the sisters myself and they all did more work
than me anyway. The other five are all non-controversially women.)

I read this message out loud to them. We all got a good laugh.

Y'all should stick to arguing about the color of the bikeshed.