Females in the community.

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 24 21:48:10 PDT 2016

On 3/24/2016 9:08 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> I actually didn't expect that you'd be in favor of Markdown, since you were
> against even allowing users to view HTML message parts.

I changed my mind to be in favor of Markdown, but I still oppose viewing the
HTML parts. For one thing, having pictures, javascript, remote content, etc.,
does not add value in a programming forum, it consumes bandwidth, and is a
security risk.

Markdown should provide all we need. Andrei has suggested D code highlighting,
which is a good idea.