Females in the community.

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 25 03:24:08 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 24 March 2016 at 23:16:05 UTC, tsbockman wrote:
> According to the national polls tracked by Real Clear Politics,
> Trump currently has about 43% of the *Republican* vote - which
> itself is only about 30% of the *national* vote, meaning that
> his real support is ~13%. (Most years, about 40% of the country
> refuses/chooses not to endorse either candidate in the general
> election for President.)

Ok, Trump is at 38% now vs Clinton  and at 37% vs Sanders so it
seems like the exposure is having at least a noticeable negative
effect... We'll see, the dynamics are interesting to watch.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html