Females in the community.

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 25 03:38:56 PDT 2016

On Friday, 25 March 2016 at 10:22:55 UTC, QAston wrote:
>I don't think they need strong  male protective arm to handle
>internet.

I'm not really sure why I respond to this BUT YOU ARE MISSING THE
POINT to a level where I'm at loss of words. Which is really
really hard to do. ;^)

Women do not loose out by not studying Comp. Sci. IT IS THE
OPPOSITE. Comp. Sci. loose out by not having the best qualified
students from both genders.

Women do not loose out by not participating in the D community.
IT IS OPPOSITE. The D community loose out by having a tone that
are off-putting to some women and even more men (due to the fact
that there are far more male system level programmers than
women). Yes, D has lost users thanks to this attitude. And people
have accounted for it.

So, if you want to stay small. Great. This is the way to go.

All socities are engineered at some level. That you guys think
the Jews are relevant is appalling! You don't get the difference
between EUGENICS and CULTURE? WTF?

No wonder Donald Trump is having blaze! :-)