year to date pull statistics

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 25 08:20:32 PDT 2016

On Friday, 25 March 2016 at 14:50:49 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> tl;dr: We need more Phobos reviewers, and more importantly,
> more committers. Many more, IMO.  I've noticed recently that
> there has been an increase in the number of reviewers, which is
> a good sign, but not enough of them have been given commit
> rights.  Which is understandable, since we don't want to just
> hand out commit rights to anybody who shows up -- but at the
> current rate we simply don't have the manpower to keep the PR
> queue to a reasonable size.

Unfortunately, DMD has this problem threefold. There are like,
four people who review and merge things for DMD, vs the 15-ish
reviewers for Phobos and four of those people merge things. DMD's
PR queue is not atypical however. I have heard that the Python
interpreter has this same problem. DMD's problems are just more
visable because it's on Github.