Females in the community.

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 25 18:18:25 PDT 2016

On 3/25/2016 5:57 PM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> Yeah, but how many NNTP clients would support that? Certainly one could build
> this feature on top of NNTP, but then it would not be pure NNTP anymore,
> and I guess it would break many clients, no?

No, it wouldn't. The PGP signature doesn't break clients. They just ignore it
(i.e. consider it part of the message body). You'd have the option of what
client to use, and if you use DFeed, it could be set to not present unregistered
postings to you (a perq of registering yourself, you can customize the settings).

Again, it is not about NNTP, it is about how DFeed chooses to present the thread.