Policy for exposing range structs

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 25 22:36:20 PDT 2016

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 01:24:11 Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> On 03/25/2016 10:30 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> > On Friday, 25 March 2016 at 14:07:41 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> >> We should actually be moving *away from* voldemort types:
> > Indeed, they basically suck.
>
> I love those things! -- Andrei

They're very cool in principle but have some issues in practice. As long as
we can reasonably fix those issues, I think that we should continue to use
them, but if we can't, then we'll have to reconsider using them. But I hope
that we can solve the issues. It would certainly be a shame if we couldn't.

- Jonathan M Davis