Females in the community.

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 26 11:31:06 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 26 March 2016 at 18:02:22 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> On Saturday, 26 March 2016 at 17:59:39 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
> wrote:

>>> fascists, and
>>>
>>> We've made it! :)
>>>
>>>   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
>>>

>> Godwin's corollary is that comparisons to Hitler also might
>> make sense. :-)
>>
>> https://youtu.be/67S_F8MYqvs?list=FL97w06gd9NgIfSx28diBC_Q
>
> Yeah, but in this case, it doesn't make any.

It actually does. The key points for the election campaign is the
same at the early campaign Hitler had. Restore the pride of
Germany. Restore German industry. Blame an outgroup. There is
also pretty good overlap in his 1933 speech. Politically, who
knows. Trumps political position is: elect me and I will figure
it out later. And that actually is the core of fascism, handing
power to the strong leader.

Trump is a caricature of a wannabe fascist, the spineless variant
that fucks up the world by accident. Which is not entirely
unthinkable as his resorts and Trump Tower will be jihadist
targets. Only God knows what will follow. Hopefully not missile
launches.

In direct comparison he is much more in the line of Mussolini,
Berlusconi, Milosevic and their like. We certainly have
comparison material here in Europe.