Oh, my GoD! Goroutines on D

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 28 18:05:34 PDT 2016

On 3/28/2016 5:07 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 3/28/2016 3:35 PM, Jin wrote:
>>>
>>> Baloney, your english is very good. Besides, I'm sure there will be many
>>> volunteers here to help you touch it up.
>>
>> I just wrote the article on russin: https://habrahabr.ru/post/280378/
>> Translation to english:
>> https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fhabrahabr.ru%2Fpost%2F280378%2F
>>

> Awesome! Who wants to help with the English?

I'll start with the first paragraph (I don't know any Russian):

Google:

Multitasking - this is what is implemented in Go of the good, though not
perfect.  Nice syntax with a tart aftertaste, simple and powerful abstraction,
bribe its elegance compared to other imperative languages.  And taste the best,
so do not want to have to slide to mediocrity.  Therefore, if and switch to
another language, it must be even more expressive and with no less sensible
multitasking.

English:

Multitasking - Go's multitasking capabilities are good, though not perfect.  It
has a nice syntax with a sweet aftertaste, simple and powerful abstraction,
elegant compared to other imperative languages.  It exhibits good taste, so one
does not wish to compromise into mediocrity.  Therefore, to switch to another
language, it must be even more expressive and with no less sensible multitasking.