Females in the community.

Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 30 05:22:27 PDT 2016

On 26/03/2016 14:03, Tobias Müller wrote:
> Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:
>> On 3/25/2016 5:36 PM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>>> What NNTP client do you use on your phone?
>>
>> I know there's at least one available on the iphone, and of course you'd have
>> the option to use the DFeed web interface.
>>
>> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/newstap-usenet-newsreader/id292410356
>
> Yes, exactly that one. Probably the most used app on my phone.

Ok, fair enough. Personally I think reading newsgroups is too much of a
complex task to be done on a phone (for starters typing is much harder,
so you're kinda restricted to reading only, or typing short posts only).

But that's a valid use case, and I can see Discourse doesn't work that
well there. Maybe it will get an app in not too distant future.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros