Walter's Famous German Language Essentials Guide

Piotrek via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 1 02:20:12 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 1 May 2016 at 08:30:16 UTC, jack wrote:

> you keep forgetting about the english who were with the
> netherlands the largest slave traders of the world up to the
> first world war. additionally the english plundered most of the
> world f. ex. india etc.
> the americans who butchered the native people and sterilized
> them until 1956. they bring us democracy and forced trade with
> wars to everyone and create along the way the islamic states.
> as for the turks and arabs - nobody wants them in europe. as
> the english found out (guardian), they are a continual problem
> because of their incest marriages and therefore rapidly sinking
> iq`s.
> most people would love it, if the american war mongers would
> leave europe with the turks and arabs together.

Please consider that you won't defeat evil writing such posts on
this forum. The point is there bad and good people in all
countries. And as I can see you indirectly insulted Ali who seems
to be a good person.

I know what you are talking about, and believe me, I can agree
with you in some points. But this forum is not a good place to
start a fight on this matter, especially by accusing all members
of a country for its history.

There are more proper ways of making this world a better place.
For example you can give a positive example of being a good
person. I don't mean you should be naive, but I guess you know
that already.

Piotrek