Some questions on latest work

Seb via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 1 10:09:51 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 1 May 2016 at 07:35:43 UTC, Bill Hicks wrote:
> On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 18:08:20 UTC, Steven
> Schveighoffer wrote:
>> On 4/27/16 1:56 PM, Bill Hicks wrote:

>>> And a Big Mac is a healthy alternative to unprocessed organic
>>> food
>>> because McDonald's has made billions in profit.
>>
>> As far as a business is concerned, McDonalds is not just a
>> "throwaway hobby project". I'll let you continue finding
>> absolutely irrelevant analogies to this if you wish, but I'm
>> out.
>>
>> -Steve
>
> One can only feel sorry for people like you.  That
> red-white-and-blue capitalist dick has been shoved so deep up
> your butthole that you can't see straight.
>
> Michael Parenti explaining how those corporations become so
> 'successful':
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEzOgpMWnVs
>
> Here is another:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxcgm-atVlc
>
> You never know, you might learn a thing or two.

Bill - please stop trolling this forum. If there is concrete
stuff you don't like about D, please criticize in a rational way
with arguments or better open a PR. If you don't like D, do
something good with your time. Start your own open source project
- or if you aren't in coding there are so many other good things
that can be done in the world ;-)