Directions to Ibis Hotel in Berlin from Tegel Airport

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 1 17:18:43 PDT 2016

On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 01:44:07 -0700
Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> The hotel emailed them to me, I presume they know what they're
> doing :-) so I thought I'd share:
>
> Bus 109 to Jakob-Kaiser-Platz
> Subway U 7 in the direction of Rudow to Grenzallee
> Cross the street at the traffic light and turn left. The next street
> on the right is Jahnstraße.
> On the left side you will find our hotel.

Word of warning. Go to the _right_ when exiting the train at Grenzallee.
There are two exits, both of which pop out near a street light. I made the
mistake of going to the left (since that's where other folks exiting the
train were going), and while that's just down the street from the other
exit, if you try and follow the directions from there, you're not going to
find the hotel.

- Jonathan M Davis