My favourite game: DMD guess the error reason.

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 2 11:05:59 PDT 2016

On Monday, 2 May 2016 at 16:24:40 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> On 5/2/16 3:13 AM, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>> [5]: The template function core.varargs.va_arg does not exist.
>
> haha!

You may laugh, but while almost all of these answers listed are
complete fantasy, a few listed did finally surface after I found
out and stubbed what was causing this exact error when building
about a third of all modules in phobos.

Also. Yes it is very possible for druntime to compile and pass
the unittester without you noticing a problem such as this, as
only std.format uses the va_arg function that accepts a TypeInfo
parameter. (and there are no unittests in core.varargs :-)

--
Iain