Researcher question – what's the point of semicolons and curly braces?

Joe Duarte via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 3 22:25:34 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 3 May 2016 at 04:24:37 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3 May 2016 at 03:48:09 UTC, Joe Duarte wrote:
>> Would it be difficult to compile the clean version?
>
> You realize your bias is showing very strongly in the wording
> of this question, right? I don't agree the naked version is
> clean at all.

Fair point. I probably am biased, though I don't think an
objective definition of clean as having less text or punctuation
would be too controversial. Maybe compact vs verbose would be
more objective, though those terms are usually used to refer to
differences in amount of text/keywords, repetition, etc. (e.g
Python vs Java)