DConf 2015 livestreaming day 1: post feedback here

qznc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 4 07:44:20 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 28 May 2015 at 00:54:30 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> John Colvin's experiment is great and we want to make it a full
> success. Please post here feedback and suggestions for
> tomorrow's DConf streaming. Thanks! -- Andrei

There should be a prominent link on the dconf website
http://dconf.org/2016/index.html

The Chat function does not work for me, but our IRC channel is a
good substitute.

Make the slides available beforehand. E.g. the fonts in Watson's
slides was too small to read.

Thanks for making streaming possible! Enables me to participate
at least a little.