DConf 2015 livestreaming day 1: post feedback here

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 4 08:44:12 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 28 May 2015 at 00:54:30 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> John Colvin's experiment is great and we want to make it a full
> success. Please post here feedback and suggestions for
> tomorrow's DConf streaming. Thanks! -- Andrei

The chat for UStream is sporadic and mostly broken.

I wanted to ask Steven a question and I don't have a twitter, so
I wanted to use the integrated chat, but it had serious problems
me my post failed to be sent.

My question for Steve:

"Can I use inout to make a length function for a range that is
automatically const if the underlying data/range's length
function is const? It would need to go all the way down for
composed ranges."