Gnome Builder IDE

Mike Wey via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 4 10:25:22 PDT 2016

On 05/04/2016 03:51 PM, WebFreak001 wrote:
> On Monday, 2 May 2016 at 11:17:27 UTC, Karabuta wrote:

>>> I would make a plugin but it seems that you can't make external
>>> plugins without recompiling builder from source yet
>>

>> You should contact Hegert(the lead developer). I think that's what he
>> wrote in his blog. Try issues in the github repo.
>
> ok I asked in the IRC right now. There is a plugins directory where it
> dynamically loads it from. However nobody in there actually knew how to
> do it with anything else than Python. Gonna try to get it to work somehow

There are a few plugins written in C in the gnome-builder git[1].

It seems you an static extern(C) function named "peas_register_types" to
register your plugin. The plugins seem to implement one of the
interfaces from gnome-builder/libide, but i haven't looked at the
details of that.

[1]: https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-builder/tree/plugins

--
Mike Wey