DUB: shared libraries missing, after upgrade to ubuntu 16.04

Nafees via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu May 5 05:48:04 PDT 2016

I recently upgraded to ubuntu 16.04 LTS from 14.04 LTS. I
formatted the whole HDD, when I reinstalled all my stuff, DUB
won't work. When I type "dub" into the terminal, this is what
shows up: "dub: error while loading shared libraries:
librtmp.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory"

This wasn't happening with 14.04, and I have no idea where to get
these libraries. Google didn't help much either. I found the
librtmp.so.1, renamed it to librtmp.so.0, but then DUB couldn't
find another library.
How can I get DUB to work again?