So, About That Official Blog...

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 6 06:31:34 PDT 2016

On Friday, 6 May 2016 at 08:28:36 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> The main problem with static blog generators is that having
> multiple blog authors is a little bit more complicated.

[snip]

> And it's a little harder to setup

I wouldn't call it the main problem, but it's certainly a large
contributing factor to why I choose tumblr and not a self hosted
solution.

There is a reason that the official blog never happened before
now, mainly because people didn't want to figure out/deal with
the logistics involved. As I said earlier in this thread, with
tumblr we get a lot of this stuff out of the box.