How are you enjoying DConf? And where to go next?

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 6 18:19:43 PDT 2016

On 5/7/16 3:04 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Saturday, 7 May 2016 at 00:51:39 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> I've been to Watertown.
>
> Amazing!

Yes, my wife went for an interview there out of college :) The snow
banks were like 6 feet high!

Of course, I'm pretty sure this was in the dead of winter, maybe February?

>> I'm pretty sure there will still be snow there in May...
>
> Oh, come on! It was actually pretty nice this week, we are in the 60's
> right now. Finally, April was kinda miserable.

;) I was joking of course, but I was still flabbergasted by the amount
of snow that was there. Driving is interesting when you can't see around
corners...

-Steve

P.S. if it were to be a serious consideration, I'm all for it!