How are you enjoying DConf? And where to go next?

Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 7 02:42:29 PDT 2016

On Friday, 6 May 2016 at 14:13:35 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> The atmosphere here is great, and I'm curious how it feels for
> those who are watching remotely. Is the experience good? What
> can we do better?

There were some small issues. First there was no link to
livestream on official dconf or dlang page (So it took some time
to find this link on twitter). Another problem is with
presentations. Because of video poor quality it was hard to see
what is on slides. So it would be very helpful if there will be
slides available for each of presentation before it starts.

> Also: we're talking about the DConf 2017 location. Please share
> any initial thoughts!
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

I would prefer europe. Brno or Prague would be awesome.