[OT] Re: How are you enjoying DConf? And where to go next?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 7 08:19:23 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 7 May 2016 at 15:15:23 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> Think how much more productive the forum would appear if people
> - including you and Walter! - actually talked about ongoing
> projects on it instead of primarily just proposals.

Oh, one more important point: I sometimes I want to randomly blog
D changes here, but I don't feel it fits in, so I limit myself to
pretty rare announcements (especially since my code is more of a
living document than discrete releases).

If you guys posted little things ongoing, the length need be no
more than a tweet, I'm sure others would too, and then we'd know
of more projects and might even work together.