How are you enjoying DConf? And where to go next?

Lionello Lunesu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 8 08:47:32 PDT 2016

> The atmosphere here is great, and I'm curious how it feels for those who
> are watching remotely. Is the experience good? What can we do better?
>
> Also: we're talking about the DConf 2017 location. Please share any
> initial thoughts!
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

I enjoyed watching remotely, some live, some from the archives. Live
stream had some hickups, so when I started hampering I'd go do something
else and rewatch the talk on the archive.

As for location: I attended CodeConf Hong Kong last November, hosted at
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. It was a great venue and
they're very open to hosting similar events! Show Asia some love! I'll
chase down the responsible people.

L.