Github names & avatars

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 13 11:31:37 PDT 2016

On Friday, 13 May 2016 at 18:21:59 UTC, Xinok wrote:

> So no, let's not start using our real names just because you
> fail to recognize some people.

That's not at all what he said. At any rate, it's a simple
request and you need not follow it.

For the record, I've used @aldacron everywhere except these
forums since I've been involved with D (and before). I changed my
github handle to @mdparker during DConf, as I intend to be more
active in submitting documentation PRs, and to help alleviate the
confusing situation where people knew me as one or the other but
not both. It's quite difficult to find a real-name handle on
github when you have three of the most common names in the
English language!