Github names & avatars

w0rp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 14 02:49:48 PDT 2016

I stick with my pseudonym. I don't go to great lengths to protect
my identity. You could probably figure out my name and address if
you really wanted to. The concern isn't so much the government,
but other individuals doing harm to you.

We live in a world which is very politically correct, and on the
other hand there are a lot of people who are just mean. You're
much safer if you make a point not to give out too much personal
information in public spaces. Brendan Eich is probably the best
example I know of where someone lost their job for not having the
right opinions.