Researcher question – what's the point of semicolons and curly braces?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 14 08:05:05 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 14 May 2016 at 12:49:19 UTC, Abdulhaq wrote:
> there's a keyboard for those types of programs ;-)
>
> http://www.dyalog.com/uploads/images/Business/products/us_rc.jpg

One of the things I do with my custom terminal emulator and text
scripts is make those common unicode characters easier to type
but I actually often forget where they are... generally, I prefer
typing out "theta" or "->" to θ or → (aside from some of my fonts
not even supporting such characters!) is just that they are
really easy on the keyboard and I know what the word means anyway.