Please mark off-topic discussions with [OT]

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 14 08:22:45 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 14 May 2016 at 13:07:56 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> The thread "Github names & avatars" is not related to the D
> language, and adds much traffic to the forum.

I have a better idea: add an ignore thread button to dfeed. If
you see a thread or a post you don't care about, you click that
one button and then all its descendants are automatically hidden
and no longer notify you.

If you don't use dfeed, get a better client that already supports
this feature.

Then, it works beyond just [OT] - a tag which you'd have to
handle anyway; marked traffic is still traffic.