[OT] Re: Github names & avatars

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 14 12:19:08 PDT 2016

> Your name is your brand.

Probably the most obvious example of this is Trump. Long before he got into
politics, he understood his name was his brand, and never lost an opportunity
promote his brand (and profit off of it).

In fact, I stopped using pseudonyms online for my professional work because I
watched "The Apprentice" and realized that he had the right idea.

Also, think of the top programmers in the business. They all do things online
under their own names.