Please mark off-topic discussions with [OT]

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 15 12:02:57 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 15 May 2016 at 09:48:36 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> To me it makes no difference, information to noise ration of
> main NG is just too bad, mark stuff [OT] or not.

I think the bigger problem is that interesting discussions just
don't happen.

I'm subscribed to the Phobos, dmd-internal, and rc-study lists.
They have almost zero traffic aside from the github notices.

They certainly don't have an off-topic spam problem drowning out
the conversation, so why isn't there more signal there?