Please mark off-topic discussions with [OT]

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 15 12:22:38 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 15 May 2016 at 19:11:54 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Key information I want to know is in the spirit of "what is
> happening upstream? how will it affect my job?".

I agree - what I really want to see is the core contributors
(starting, but not limited to Walter and Andrei themselves) just
posting regular updates.

Not a discussion thread, that'd waste time arguing every day,
just a series of tweet-length updates like "I'm working on DWARF
EH for C++ interop." or "Still designing Big-O library for
containers, but busy with conferences too."