Discuss vulkan erupted, the other auto-generated vulkan binding

Manuel König via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 17 09:17:39 PDT 2016

Hi, Kalua here :)

First, thanks again for fixing vulkanizeD, now I don't have to use my
locally patched version anymore ;)

Giving you some input for how your lib works on my posix sytem (arch
linux):

My simple triangle drawing program works with your lib, I only had to
update the function loading names I chose differently.

But I had to modify erupteD's dub.json to depend on xcb (dub package
xcb-d), because simply putting the xcb dependency in my project's
dub.json was not enough. But this should only be a workaround, because
not everyone uses/can use xcb, or they may even want to use different
xcb bindings.

What I want to do is to tell dub that erupted should depend on
xcb-d in my project's dub.json, is that possible?