Discuss vulkan erupted, the other auto-generated vulkan binding

ParticlePeter via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 21 01:31:26 PDT 2016

On Friday, 20 May 2016 at 18:52:35 UTC, maik klein wrote:
> On Thursday, 19 May 2016 at 15:44:27 UTC, ParticlePeter wrote:
> I am a bit slow, how do I add xcb as a dependency?
>
> /source/erupted/types.d(3335,16): Error: module xcb is in file
> 'xcb/xcb.d' which cannot be read
>
> Can I add dependencies for dependencies in dub?

This is WIP and should be resolved within this week. Do you want
to use dub xcb-d, or do you have some other bindings?

In the former case I would need somebody to test the setup before
I publish a new version, I don't have access to posix.

If you want to test, please add this configuration to erupted
dub.json configurations (temporarily!), if it works I will add it:

         {
             "name"          :   "dub-platform-xcb",
             "versions"      :   [ "VK_USE_PLATFORM_XCB_KHR" ],
             "dependencies"  :   {
                 "xcb-d"     : "~>2.1.0+1.11.1"
         },

In your project dub.json add:

	"subConfigurations" :   {
		"erupted"   : 	"dub-platform-xcb",
	},

This should add xcb-d dependencies to erupted.

In any case, feel free to open an issue at:
https://github.com/ParticlePeter/ErupteD