Heads up: docs CI is down

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 22 03:48:11 PDT 2016

After filing a bug report for an unrelated project, I got this
lovely message at the top of every page on GitHub:

"One of our mostly harmless robots seems to think you are not a
human."

"Because of that, it’s hidden your profile from the public. If
you really are human, please contact support to have your profile
reinstated. We promise we won’t require DNA proof of your
humanity."

And, sure enough, https://github.com/CyberShadow and everything
under is gone for everyone but me.

Not really a big deal, but now the docs tester service is
crashing, because GitHub API requests are 403-ing.

Pretty weird of GitHub considering I've been a user for many
years and authored / contributed to a lot of projects. I guess
we'll see how long it takes GitHub support to respond. If it
takes too long we could move the CI service to another account I
suppose.