D plugin for Visual Studio Code

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 22 14:33:49 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 17:49:08 UTC, poliklosio wrote:
> Oh, I see. I didn't realize you don't have a Windows machine
> available. I'll try to build the newest version when I have the
> time.
>
> Its pretty unfortunate that it doesn't work because VSCode is
> the only editor that has all ticks on this page
> https://wiki.dlang.org/Editors
> so people new to D are more likely to try VSCode first (like
> me), only wasting time if they are on Windows.

windows hates me too much, these permission issues don't make any
sense. Why wouldn't dub be able to write the lib file to the
project directory? Fixing workspace-d-installer is just as
important as fixing workspace-d for windows. Also the laptop is
so super slow, I think my Windows VM would be faster. Gonna try
and fix the issues on there in the next few days.