Could forum.dlang.org remember how many captchas I filled out?

cy via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 23 10:56:17 PDT 2016

> Akismet thinks your post looks like spam. Please solve a
> CAPTCHA to continue.

I've filled out one of these for every post I've made here. Yet
I'm logged in, with a persistent state on the server side. Could
something be implemented along the lines of:

ALTER TABLE users ADD COLUMN num_captchas_solved INTEGER DEFAULT
0 NOT NULL ETC;

I can understand if even an ordinary user like myself could be
suspected of spam. The Internet doesn't make it easy to
distinguish in a lot of cases. But my account login status does.
If you made it so someone solving 12 captchas didn't get asked
any more (until they actually start sending spam), that'd be
really nice.

You could even award achievements! (Achievement unlocked: On
Fire. 100 posts in a week? Jeezus!)

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but this is regarding
the posting server on forums.dlang.org, which I use to access all
these mailing lists and such, without getting all the messages in
all the lists sent to my email inbox.