D plugin for Visual Studio Code

akaDemik via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 24 02:01:15 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 21:33:49 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> windows hates me too much, these permission issues don't make
> any sense. Why wouldn't dub be able to write the lib file to
> the project directory? Fixing workspace-d-installer is just as
> important as fixing workspace-d for windows. Also the laptop is
> so super slow, I think my Windows VM would be faster. Gonna try
> and fix the issues on there in the next few days.

Executable files with the text "install" and "setup" in the name,
require elevation.
And it's very uncomfortable :(
Maybe change the output name from "workspace-d-installer" to
"workspace-d-builder".

About debugger on windows:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/wctrsimrsfpbdkgcejrs@forum.dlang.org
But I think it would be better to fix dmd.