Preprocessing CSS

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 24 10:32:12 PDT 2016

On 05/24/2016 09:39 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2016-05-24 09:49, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
>
>> If you find that your style sheet needs loops, something has gone
>> terribly wrong.
>
> Fair enough. But claiming that Ddoc can do what Sass can, is just plain
> wrong.

Who made that silly claim? Ah, indeed I now see how what I said could be
construed like that. Allow me to amend:

"I looked into those and they seemed to add additional dependencies for
little else than what could be done with ddoc immediately."

->

"I looked into those and for our modest needs they seemed to add
additional dependencies for little else than what could be done with
ddoc immediately."

Andrei