Preprocessing CSS

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 24 11:55:36 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 18:47:57 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> If they're D contributors they're likely familiar with ddoc,
> and applicability to css is trivial and immediate.

A lot of D authors are at least familiar with it as inline
documentation, but I haven't seen nearly as many use the
standalone ddoc generator (the files with Ddoc at the top), and
of them even fewer have probably used it for css, where the
syntaxes kinda clash.

> Probably not, again with the same caveat. I speculate
> experience with one of the other CSS scripting engines would
> also not be very helpful in landing a job as a software
> engineer.

There's a lot of job listings for front end engineers that say
experience with those is preferred.