Our Sister

ixid via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu May 26 09:35:33 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 16:20:37 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 16:11:22 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
> wrote:
>> I've been working on RCStr (endearingly pronounced "Our
>> Sister")
>
> You really should actually mention RCStr in the subject line so
> people overwhelmed with the staggering amount of off topic
> chatter on this forum don't disregard this thread too.

To be fair using a forum called 'General' for technical
discussion is asking for trouble. We will be able to tell when D
actually starts to become popular because this part of the forum
will cease to function as it's inundated with newbies who expect
it to mean general questions or something similar.