Split general into multiple threads

qznc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu May 26 14:51:51 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 17:07:54 UTC, Seb wrote:
> I think we all agree that general is having to much traffic and
> according to CyberShadow [1] this again is just an approval
> issue, however I expect this a bit controversial, so please no
> OT! Only other category proposals.

How about a "Show Off" category, which is something like a
"lesser Announce"? When I submitted my first project to the dub
repo, I would have liked to show it to some people. However, it
is not important enough for Announce. It does not really fit
Learn either.

Some stuff from Announce should probably go there. It would
probably not help to reduce traffic in General.