Friends of Rust

Seb via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu May 26 17:55:34 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 1 May 2016 at 17:11:17 UTC, Seb wrote:
> On Sunday, 1 May 2016 at 16:26:55 UTC, Seb wrote:
>> So which companies could be "friends of D"?
>
> I just found this wiki site -
> https://wiki.dlang.org/Current_D_Use
>
> -> apparently it's a bit hidden, so let's get this to as
> "friends of D" to dlang.org?
>
> I would be happy to open a PR, which should I pick?

PR is out:

https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/1312

Feel free to suggest other organizations and improve it.
I hope that helps to improve the public image of D ;-)

Should we also have a similar page "Notable projects in D"?
The wiki page on this is a bit sparse, but I am sure we can find
good projects?