Our Sister

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 27 21:31:22 PDT 2016

On 27 May 2016 at 02:11, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> I've been working on RCStr (endearingly pronounced "Our Sister"),

Ah, I totally skipped over this thread...

Wow... this really doesn't work in any accent I'm close to, but I can
hear it if I imagine you saying it ;)
If I said RCStr, it sounds like 'are'-'see'-strrr, but 'our sister'
would be 'hour'-sistÉ™... isn't it strange that word recognition seems
to work pretty much reliably down a sliding scale until an arbitrary
point where it just drops off. There's not a lot of fuzzy area in the
middle.