A technique to mock "static interfaces" (e.g. isInputRange)

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 29 15:20:05 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 09:40:26 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 21:52:37 UTC, Alex Parrill wrote:
>> Have you looked at std.typecons.AutoImplement at all?
>
> I'd never seen it before, thanks!

  I recall adding on a wishlist somewhere that every week or
something that a video or article is made about these things.
Preferably a video. It could be them talking about design
decisions of certain features in D, or more likely exposure to an
entire module in D that covers the basics and when you'd use each
function/feature/template and why. I'm not talking you need an
hour long video or something, maybe like the introduction to the
STL format, or even rapid firing and showing quick premade
examples/use-cases of why it was used (for optimal or problem
solving reasons). The video could be say 10 minutes long.

  There's so much in the library I would have to go through and
try to remember and I know very little of it. Exposing myself to
it feels like a chore sometimes, and often I don't.