State of issues.dlang.org

Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 2 16:01:42 PDT 2016

On 11/2/16 2:44 PM, Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 at 12:34:04 UTC, Wyatt wrote:
>> This was added in Bugzilla 5.0.  We're just running 4.4.2 on issues.d.o.
>>
>> Unfortunately, I'm not sure how easy it is to upgrade...
>
> I believe Brad is using the Debian packaged version, so we'll get it whenever it reaches whatever
> Debian flavor Brad is running.

Actually, bugzilla is one of the few things that's not from pre-packaged installers. :)

I do have some minor modifications that have to be ported over, primarily related to interacting
with the newsgroups.  I haven't looked at the 4 -> 5 update to see how easily they changes will
translate.  The 3 -> 4 transition took some re-working due to internal changes in bugzilla.

Upgrading is on my todo list.  I'll try to get to it soon.

Later,
Brad