Regresion with 2.071.2 and higher with curl under wine

Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Nov 4 17:04:16 PDT 2016

I am using dmd under wine for some time and everything works OK
(in many cases experience is better then on native windows
machine setup).

But with twol latest dmd releases I am unable to use anything
curl related. Even basic example from
https://wiki.dlang.org/Curl_on_Windows#Building_libcurl.dll_on_Windows

does not work it ends up with this result:
GnuTLS error: Byl přijat neočekávaný TLS packet.

std.net.curl.CurlException at std\net\curl.d(4042): SSL connect
error on handle 5D1308

But when I download libcurl-7.51.0-WinSSL-zlib-x86-x64.zip from
http://d.darktech.org/libcurl.html and replace libcurl.dll in
windows/bin folder with libcurl.dll from zip file evrything works
ok again.

So is there anyone who knows from which source official dmd
release takes libcurl.dll?