Separating ddmd

ANtlord via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 7 01:08:28 PST 2016

Hello! I've tried to separate ddmd frontend from ldc. I just move
folder ddmd from ldc project (versions 1.0.0) and folder ddmd
from build directory to my test project. Folder ddmd from build I
moved because it contains module id. Also as far as I know I need
to compile some C++ sources. And this thing is not clear for. I
found declaration of class Library but I don't see body of this
class. Is it generated by something during ldc compilation? Does
somebody know?

By the way, does somebody knows where mr. Schott (Hackerpilot)?

This is my ldc version
LDC - the LLVM D compiler (7bef75):
   based on DMD v2.070.2 and LLVM 3.5.0
   built with DMD64 D Compiler v2.071.2