Separating ddmd

ANtlord via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 9 09:07:58 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 9 November 2016 at 09:07:43 UTC, Johan Engelen
wrote:
> The warnings are harmless and are fixed in master.
>
> I can't help you further with this. I don't know what exactly
> it is you want to do, but copying LDC's ddmd folder with a lot
> of LDC-specific modifications does not sound like the right
> approach. I'd start from DMD's source, and work from there.

I just want to try separate ddmd. I can try it with DMD instead
LDC.

I'm on master branch. I've moved all files contain string 'module
ddmd', but I get another errors. http://vpaste.net/s813b

Can you tell me your commit of DMD, where I've copied ddmd
related files to your project and it works?